I can’t stress enough the importance of investing in the stock market to build real wealth!
It remains the best kept secret out there.
This morning, I’m going to show you how investing just 10 shares at a time can build you a small fortune.
Success stories like Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL), Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN), and Netflix (NASDAQ: NFLX) are not easy to find. But they do exist.
All you need is to do some research, have an open mind to what’s possible, and take minimal risk.
Let’s use Apple as an example.
Let’s say you wanted to start investing in January of 2003, 15 years ago, and you decided to start buying Apple, 10 shares at a time:
- January 2003: 10 shares @ $14.33 = $144.33
- May 2003: 10 shares @ $19.00 = $190.00
- January 2004: 10 shares @ $25.00 = $250.00
- March 2004: 10 Shares @ $35.00 =$350.00
- January 2005: use part of tax return to buy 10 shares @ $64.00 = $640.00
If you wanted to, at this point, you could stop.
Now let’s examine the results. You now own 50 shares, with a total cost of $998.33, not including transaction costs, which would be another $50.00. So round up to $1048.33.
Over the next 9 years, Apple would go from $64 to $773 a share, and split 7 for 1.
This means your 50 shares would be 350 shares today.
Your account would be valued at $76,244 today. Plus, you would receive $1000 a year in dividend payments, which you could either reinvest, or splurge on something nice for yourself.
Please tell me…what would be better than this?!
These kinds of results are possible!
Please…if you’re not already in the market, get in today. If you’re just getting started, pick up a copy of my short beginners’ guide, The Stock Market is For Everyone. It will tell you everything you need to know to begin.
Looking to invest in your child’s future? Don’t miss out on my Birthday Bonanza series. Read the first installment here.
Until next time!
* The Stock Market is For Everyone, Eric Milton’s short guide to stock market investing for beginners, is available in e-book and paperback formats. If you like what you see on this blog, we hope you’ll take a moment to purchase and read the book, let us know what you think via a blog comment or Amazon review, and share this information with others! Thank you. *