Looking for an investment theme that may be at the beginning stages of a mega bull run? Take a look at 3D printing stocks!
The demand for 3D printing won’t come from retail customers. but from commercial ones. I’m not sure if you’re aware that over 90% of hearing aids made today are 3D printed. 3D printing could revolutionize manufacturing as we know it.
1. It shortens design to production time.
2. It shifts power to designers.
3. It creates products with less waste.
4. It enables radically new architecture.
5. It significantly reduces manufacturing cost.
6. It creates AI-enhanced architecture.
3D printing is currently a $6 to 8 billion market. The growth outlook is anywhere from $94 billion to $400 billion by 2023. Now I don’t know, if that will happen…but that’s insane growth!
I posted last spring about some stocks I feel are winners in the 3D printing sector. I will be posting an update on them soon.
Click the image of the book at left to be taken to its Amazon page. (Disclosure: As a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, I earn a small commission on each sale generated through these links.)