1. Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT): $822.66 billion
2. Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN): $816.886 billion
3. Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL): $746.17 billion
4. Alphabet (Google) (NASDAQ: GOOGL): $678 billion
5. Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE: BRK.A) $498.80 billion
6. Facebook: $357 billion
7. Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ): $357.99 billion
8. Tencent (OTCMKTS: TCEHY): $419 billion
9. Alibaba (NYSE: BABA): $412 billion
10. JP Morgan (NYSE: JPM): $343 billion
My book, The Stock Market is For Everyone, is a short guide for the beginning, inexperienced investor that is easy to understand and can be put into action immediately.
Click here to be taken to its Amazon page.
(Disclosure: As a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, I earn a small commission on each sale generated through these links.)